Sep 1, 2009

syuhada's USM convocation



on 14th august 2009 is my convocation...a month before that is my sister, ana's convocation (later i'll wrote an entry about that.but dunno when).

after 4 years of study, i finally graduating, bachelor degree in aerospace engineering (hons.) from Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang.

on evening of 13th august we already in penang... arriving at my engineering campus in transkrian, seberang perai. we went there with 2 cars..which is myvi and my-van and my whole family is there to congratulate me... thanks to amir, i able to booked my family a room in parit buntar inn for 2 days.

ana,mail,isa,fiqa and i are with myvi's team.. we arrive first at destination and so we decided to go for 'jalan-jalan' at butterworth. :P eheheh..

First we pick up leha from the campus, (she doing her 2nd year right now at the same campus im graduating from but in different course.) We play bowling at megamall and then went to sunway for 'makan-makan' coz some of us are looking for sushi :P
We went there with 2 car.. amir,mail,isa and of course me going there with amir's car..and the rest with ana's (myvi).

Later that night, my parents arrived. They're late coz waiting for my other sister,irah. She have to finish her class until 5 pm. Syari and baby are with them as well.

erm... so, lets calculate... to see if my family complete already..hahaha..

me,ana,irah,leha,fiqa,isa,mail,syari,baby and my parents! ok2..enough already.. :))

the next day is my big day, my graduation...

here are some picture from that day..


This is in the morning, around 5 am i think..

ismail
isa



baby cannot even open her eyes..yet!


ready for the day..

....i'll rest first :P and i will load more picture tomorrow..hehe..nite!





after seeing most of the picture... i wonder whose convo's is it actually...hurm~

our beloved parents


after the ceremony, we went to queensbay mall and have our lunch there, at Kenny Rogers Roaster...


2 comments: